The following are the currently available positions open at AUAF:
- US Embassy Grants Program Manager, Kabul
- IT SQL Instructor (Part-time), Kabul
- Multimedia Officer - Local national
- Communications Officer - Local national
- Senior Finance Officer - Local national
- Native English-speaker EFL Instructor in Kabul
- Food Service Manager / Chef
- Instructor or Assistant Professor of Biology
- Instructor or Assistant Professor of Chemistry
- Instructor or Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Internship in the PDI (Multiple Positions)
- IT Assistant, Kabul, Afghanistan
- Travel Officer, Kabul, Afghanistan
- Human Resources Specialist, Kabul, Afghanistan
- Global Alumni Relations Manager, Kabul, Afghanistan
- Business Unit Teacher Assistant, Kabul
- ACC/FIA Instructor (Part-time) Kabul
- Administrative Assistant (ICAWED)
- Senior Researcher (ICAWED)
- Liaison and Networking Coordinator (ICAWED)
- Program Manager (BIH)
- Instructor in Rhetoric and Composition
- Director of Library, Kabul, Afghanistan
- Deputy Director for International Center for Afghan Women's Economic Development (ICAWED)
- Institutional Research Analyst
- Finance Development Manager for Business Innovation Hub
- Director of Student Affairs
- Consultant (USAID Expert)
- University Registrar
- Full-time Faculty in Physics (Instructor or Assistant Professor)
- ACCA Instructor in Kabul
- Full-time Faculty in IT and Computer Science (Assistant Professor)
- Assistant to the Director of Center for Teaching and Learning
- Compliance Manager
- Multiple Full-time Faculty in Business (Rank and Field Open)
All positions require the incumbent to reside in Kabul, Afghanistan unless otherwise noted on the announcement.
Please submit all applications to the appropriate email addresses mentioned in the job ad with the title of the position in the subject line. Applications sent to other email addresses will not be considered.
Due to the volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Initial closing dates for applications are stated in the announcements. If the position is still posted, it is still open and applications are being accepted.
Thank you for your interest in working at AUAF.
The American University of Afghanistan (AUAF) is a private, non-profit university offering an American-style liberal arts education. We opened our doors in 2005 and currently offer four undergraduate academic majors and an MBA program. We follow a strict non-discriminatory policy and applicants from all ethnic, religious, and economic backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We are a young and growing dynamic university with a student population of nearly 1,100 and we hope to reach 1,250 students by the fall 2017 academic semester. We have expanded operations to the 75-acre international campus across the street from our original campus. Construction is ongoing for additional classroom and lab buildings to help meet the growing needs of our student population.