Good News for female Entrepreneurs: ICAWED launches Professional Development Certification Training Program
The International Center for Afghan Women’s Economics Development at the American University of Afghanistan is pleased to conduct Professional Development Certification Training Program (PDCTP) for potential Afghan businesswomen in Kabul and provinces, starting at first quarter of 2017.
The core objective of this program is to enhance the capacities of Afghan businesswomen in specific business development and management areas. The PDCTP includes courses as:
- Marketing and Branding
- Business Planning, Leadership and Management,
- Financial Management and Accounting,
- Communication and Outreach Strategy.
These courses will be taught free of cost including lunch, and transportation cost for all the participants. ICAWED will pay the accommodation expenses to provincial participants.
- Candidates should be at least 12th grade graduates.
- Familiarity with English language is a must.
- Candidates should have active businesses or at least have a potential business idea.
- Candidates should be between 18-35 years old.
All interested candidates and a women with potential business ideas can find the registration form from the below link and send the filled form to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact +93 (0) 796 734 921